Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's been a (long) while

Wow, it's been too long since I've been here! For those that don't know, I got a job where I demo (and sell) the cricut die cut machine at Costco through their roadshows. It really is a great job but so exhausting. My days are 12 hr. long and 99% of that is on my feet. I"ve been at the Pullayup store and next I'll be in Seattle. It doesn't leave a lot of time to create. I've been a little lazy but I'm ready to get back to scrapping. At least until the 5th when I start work again.

I took a trip down to walmart today. They are few and far between in King county. I took advantage of their magazine discount and picked up a few. My favorite scrapbooking mag. is definately Scrapbooking & Beyond. I wish it was monthly, not bi-monthly but I'll take what I can get of it. If you have not seen the magazine head over to www.scrapbookingandbeyondmag.com

Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new job! It sounds fun! I dont own and have never used any die cutting machine! its on my list..one day!:)

    Get some really comfy shoes..like hush puppies or naturals...also...maybe something to support your back...so that you keep a good posture all day long...we tend to sag our shoulders otherwise..not good for the back...

    viji#5858

    ReplyDelete