Thursday, July 29, 2010

Coffee Cup gift "box"


I'm ready to get back to some scrapbooking but wanted to post one last gift "box" we'll be making in my upcoming class (December). Sorry for the dark picture. I took a 20oz. take out coffee cup with lid. Wrapped the cup in scrapbook paper, cut a scallop circle and slightly smaller circle for the lid. How's this for a "thanks a latte" gift. I'm thinking it will be perfect for a teacher, with some homemade cookies and a coffee gift card (starbucks) tucked inside.
Enjoy,

1 comment:

  1. Kimberly;
    This projects is awesome...love everything about it! I tried to email you but couldn't find a place to get in contact with you, so I decided to go ahead and leave you a comment. You are truly very talented and I wanted to ask you if you want to be part of my team as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Please visit my blog www.thestampingstudio.blogspot.com to see my creations and my Stampin' Up! website: madelinemorcelo.stampinup.net.If you want more information, please email me at madelinelagata@aol.com.Is going to be an honor to have you in my team. Thanks for considering this! Madeline

    ReplyDelete