Monday, February 22, 2010

Find the perfect description

Sometimes coming up with the perfect adjective can be a daunting task for us scrapbookers. Yes, my son Andrew is Amazing but he is also artful, adventurous and, agreeable. Looking over his layouts I've done through the years, I failed to mention these other traits. Not on purpose, it's due to my limited volcabulary and the easy of using words I was more familiar with. One would think that I would have used Bing (remember no google for my microsoft employeed husband)before but it didn't dawn on me until a week ago to look for more descriptive adjectives.
Here are the two websites I found useful. I hope they will bring some ease to your scrapbook layouts.

www.keepandshare.com
www.momswhothink.com


Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment