Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines Day


It's just 2 days away. One of the reasons that I am not a huge card maker is that I can't express myself very well. I'd rather go to the store and pick out just the right card that says just the right thing...But, this Valentines Day I am going to be different...I'm going to go all out and make a card...I'm just going to "borrow" some of my favorite song lyrics to help me out.
Here are some of my favorite lyrics. A simple "bing" search (Scott works for Microsoft!) will yield the actual lyrics. You can print them and use them for your card:
Amazed by LoneStar
Forevers as far as I'll go by Alabama
I cross my Heart by George Strait
and my favorite
I love my Life by Jamie O'Neal

Here's my example. When I saw this stamp I thought it was so cute. For those that know me they will be the first to tell you'all that I do not like to stamp very much. I'm more of a stickers person or I'll use my pazzle. But,,,this was so cute and just screamed out "add the lyrics".

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a cute card. You did a great job! I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete