Thursday, September 23, 2010

Interview at Michaels


I'm psyched to be going to Michaels to do an interview to become their SDU teacher. I had a previous interview at a Michaels a little closer to home and the manager wasn't there. Granted I've not done a lot of interviews (3 total and 1 of those was over the phone) but being stood up.... However, I love scrapbooking and the SDU theory makes a lot of sense. It's a class I wish I could have taken when I first started. So, I'm going to give it a go. The store is farther away than I would like plus I'll have to fight 405 traffic but I think it will be worth it. Hopefully, the kids will all recover tonight and go to school tomorrow.
Speaking of school, I haven't had time to scrapbook their first day so I'm going into my archives and pulling out last years first day layout that I did. That was Andrew's first day of HS. I (not him) was a nervous wreck the entire day. Until he came home and told me he had a good day. I don't think I ever had a good day in HS.
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment