Monday, October 11, 2010

Bags and Tags



I've been working on these tags now for over a month. It took me that long to finally rip the page out of an old music book that I picked up at the library's book sale. Books to me are to be treasured, not ripped. Even though I bought the book specifically to make tags it took a while to work up my courage and rip out a page. It's a holiday song book from 1962 held together with brittle tape in places. If it wasn't perfect for the tags, I'd have placed it on the shelf right next to MY old vintage dictionary. I can't work up the courage to rip a page from the dictionary yet. But I keep trying.
These tags and bags are specifically for my upcoming classes at the Senior Center through the Mt. Si. Community Center. I'll also have them in my booth at the annual Si View bazaar. I just love the holiday season!
Enjoy,

No comments:

Post a Comment